This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GUYS: Does this guy like me?
11-09-2012, 12:39 PM
GUYS: Does this guy like me?
In my law studies, I have this guy who I really like. Before we spoke he always looked and me and I caught him looking, many times. We first started talking because he did this thing where I flinch, and it's a game and he said "you flinched" and softly taps me twice. We made this joke where "slapping" someone with your palm was loving and the back of your hand was hate (haha I don't know)

So whenever we see each other we do a fake pulling our hands back like we're going to smack each other (keep in mind, THIS IS JUST A JOKE) When we sit in class he always sits sideways and talks to me. I'll be talking to someone else and he'll always be glancing to see if I'm looking at him. We were joking and becoming friends so I friend requested him on facebook. He accepted, yea, and the next time I saw him he said "oh, so because of our jokes I am now worthy of your friend request?" And I said "calm down, it's not a marriage proposal, just a friend request. Haha" and he responded with "oh no, don't worry, the marriage proposal is later."

And we're in the same group for a mock trial, (a fake trial for experimental purposes) and whenever I'm talking to someone but him, he brings me back. Like I'll be talking to someone else and he'll say something to regain my attention. Or we won't have spoken for a couple minutes and then he'll be talking to someone else, see we aren't talking, and one time he had a ball in his hands and he tossed it over to me to get my attention. When we leave the class he always talks to me while we're leaving and going down the hallway, until we have to go our separate ways.

The other day I was walking in this neighborhood and a really loud Mustang drove by, it slowed down for a few seconds as it passed me and then rev'd it's engine and drove off. The next day this guy told me that the car was him, and he said he wanted to stop and say hi but he wasn't sure if it was me or not, and didn't want to be a creeper.

We're doing a mock trial too, and I was the witness so I wrote down my questions and gave them to him (he's the attorney) the next day he made me sit by him so that I could tell him what certain writing meant (my hand writing is pretty crappy) and he had me sit next to him the whole class. (when I normally don't) And when I was messing with this other kid, he kept accusing me of playing footsies with him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:47 PM

A text book example of a male being attracted to female (yes)

Ads

sounds like yes!

If the question is: "Does he like me?" the answer seems to be yes. If the question is "What should I do if he does?" then I would say the next step is all yours. Do you like him? Do you want to date him? How would you react if he asked you out? Do you think you might ask him out? Honestly, sit down and think about these things, and I'm pretty confident (based on how clear your thoughts are in your question) that you'll find an answer.

I hope I helped and good luck! Smile

He defenetly likes you trust me, i do this to a girl i really like Smile
And Can you please answer mine its similar to yours? i need a girls opionion please please answer:/

He does like you!