This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does he do this to me?!? he's driving me crazy!?
11-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Why does he do this to me?!? he's driving me crazy!?
So on Monday he looked at me alot.. since I've been ignoring him this year & he finally noticed
and he talked to me a little, he found my invitation for my birthday this Sunday and he was like "i'ma go to ur house" and raised his eyebrows lol

Then on Tuesday I worked in groups with him, he was so nervous..
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...906AAdsLiu <- there's the story

after tuesday I was sure he really liked me..

Then wednesday nothing interesting happened... just that he was walking next to me in the hallway while going downstairs, his shoulder was against mine. and his friend was telling him to hurry but he said no

Then Thursday in class he came up to me and said something & I said "what?" and he said "what?" and I said "WHAT?" and he said "what?" ...

then he said "3 days left!" which means, 3 days for our birthday Smile
then I smiled & I was like "oh yeah"
then we talked alittle in class
and when I turned around he took my pencil & I smiled and said "I saw you take my pencil!" and he smiled and put it back <3

~~~~~~~~
BUT THEN.. today . Friday, it was such an ugly day :o

I had spanish with him (which I hate, because his friends are there & he acts like a total crazy person)

and like, I barely was near him, since i was at the library ... nothing cute happened :/

only that he was standing next to me for like 10 seconds looking at a phone & I was like "are you using the teachers phone?" and he was like "yeah haha" with a cute smile .. lol.

but :/ I just feel like it was a terrible way to end my Friday... and he left class 3 minutes before the bell rang

but in the morning he said something to me while I was talking to someone & I didn't hear him so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANYWAYS, it drives me crazy what he does to me! he talks to me, then ignores me, & repeat! >.<
why are guys like this!?!? in spanish class he's all crazy & barely talks to me, but in Math class he talks to me & he's all shy and cute..

(This is the first time we made a week talking everday... he's starting to talk to me more ever since Tuesday) but apperantly today he didn't -.-

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:48 PM

http://felixker.com/love-relationship/ho...likes-you/
This website will give you an idea if this guy likes you or not. This is just how some guys are. They're not really good at showing their feelings. If he's not that into you, move on and find a guy that will not drive you so crazy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply