This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Are People STILL making rude comments about Chris Brown?
11-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Why Are People STILL making rude comments about Chris Brown?
i understand he has haters and of course haters aren't gonna ever stop hating...but damn....i thought after tht performance last nite it would change a lot of pplz opinions....and it did for many people bcuz he gained like 36,000 followers on twitter and so many people have said they gained respect from him after tht...

wat happened between him and Rihanna should've stayed between him and Rihanna it's none of our business and we shouldnt be mad at him bcuz he didn't beat the shit outta us....and Rihanna forgave him and moved on so should we...the only people tht need his forgiveness is Rihanna, his mom, and God....if u aren't any of those ppl then move on
oh umm Ball w/e ur name is i have moved on...i'm asking why u dumbasses havent....i was never on this shit bcuz i didnt care wat he did to tht gurl
the thing is....he doesn't know my mother...and he never will...so where are u going with tht??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:48 PM

"if u aren't any of those ppl then move on"

Perhaps you should follow your own advice and shut the phukk up.

Ads

Oh Shut the fuck up, Chris brown is an abusive cock sucker. Why are you idiots defending him?? If he were to beat the shit out of your mother, would you forgive him for that???

Actually, you deserve to get beaten just as badly as Rihanna did, for defending that motherfucker!

'Cause it was a horrible thing, and some people aren't as forgiving as others.

I'm not hating on him, I just have no respect for him, as I would anyone who beats a woman.

He has gained a lot of respect from last night I'm not a hater and I don't see any reason why people should change their minds after last night.

i haven't even thought about that in a year but the dude is a piece of shit rich punk who beats on a girl i hope people never forget he deserves alot more punishment than he recieved and yeah most people have moved on i think its time for you to do so

I know what he did was wrong , but at least he is trying to do good, all these people need to stop making rude comments and leave him alone. there are a lot of celebrities out there that aren't squeaky clean either

I dont know he is a good singer and he apoligzed yesterday at bet awards

I think it's ironic how most of us would find abuse of the likes that he demonstrated on Rihanna disgusting and unforgivable and yet, when it comes to a celebrity, forgive them so much quicker.
If someone did what he did to me or to someone I know, I don't think I could ever bare to look at them again - abuse like that leaves an emotional impact as well as a physical one and I think people sometimes forget that.
And I don't care how sorry he may be for what he's done - it should not have happened in the first place. He made a conscious decision to do what he did and deserves punishment. A few months or so locked up isn't really punishment, not for the years of emotional problems that occurs among abuse victims that are long term.

And I think your statement about the people he needs forgiveness from are naive - people 'hate' O J Simpson for what he did, people hate Hitler for what he did, even though their actions didn't hurt them directly. Because what they did was wrong and they don't deserve our forgiveness. I'm not saying what CB did was to that extent but it does prove that you point was hypocritical..

after i saw his performance i started to see that he really was sincere & in my opinion i don't only think he was crying only b/c of the incident but about his idol passing away as well. hell, if was up there singing that song i woulda cried too! he & mj both share something in common: they both went thru something terrible that made them lose fans. & the general public is willing to forgive so i think that just like they forgave mj they will & should forgive chris.