This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have over 100 facebook friends but only see the same 20 posting on the home page-why?
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
I have over 100 facebook friends but only see the same 20 posting on the home page-why?
Many facebook friends, but I only see about 20 or so when I go on. If I go to the walls, I see comments they made but it does not show up on my home page. How and why would they do that? Why bother friending someone if you don't want them to see your posts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:49 PM

its because of their own privacy settings. thats all.

Ads

You obviously are having problems. I have over 2000 friends on my profile and i can see all them posting every day. I would remove the ones that you don't see from your list because they obviously are not your friend if you can't see their posts.

Sometimes, they want to hav their own privacy space or they didnt really the type of people who update their fb regularly dear.... Its ok. Just communicate to those who love u dear. U will feel much better. Wink

Check your options - on your home page, scroll to the very bottom and on the right of the centre bit there should be an 'Edit options' button.
In this, there is an option to control how many friends' updates you see on your homepage.
Hope this helps! Big Grin