This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I put pictures on my facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
How do I put pictures on my facebook profile?
I don't know how to transfer the pics from the folder on my desk top and get them on my fb profile. I'm not sure how to copy,paste,repost. Also how many windows must be open to do this? Is there any sites that can show me a tutorial to do this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:49 PM

Well that's easy you just do this you go on your page then click on the photos then pick the photo you want go to options and then press set as profile picture and then u can set it and if u have a computer just go to Facebook then go to where you change your profile picture then press on the find photos and find your photo and put it as your profile picture Smile I guess? I hope this helped Smile

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:49 PM

It's really simple to post your picture on facebook profile. You can create an album or upload a single photo. Simply click on the status update box. Where you can see the add photo tab it shows you can some options like "add a photo" "create an album" etc. You can simply click on that and then page redirect you to create a album page where you can see the browse option simply click on it and select the images from your computer or laptop after that click on upload then picture will be uploaded into your profile!

Rest you can browse facebook help!

Hope this will help you!