This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to block Facebook apps from having things posted on my wall from other friends?
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Is there a way to block Facebook apps from having things posted on my wall from other friends?
I have a friend who every day posts a thing saying they found a crate in my restaurant in Restaurant City (I haven't played FOREVER!) is there a way to have these blocked from posting on my wall?

Thanks(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:49 PM

yes check your settings

Ads

hen it comes up again click on block this appliction and you eill see no more it as at the bottom of the request

Hover over the upper right corner of the application story and a "Hide" button will appear. By clicking on the "Hide" button, two more buttons will appear to hide the friend who is sharing the story, or hide the application. Clicking on the latter will prevent all stories from that particular application from appearing on your home page. If the story is from an application that was created using a separate parent application, all stories from the parent application will also be prevented from appearing on your home page.

Hiding someone from your News Feed
You can remove friends from the News Feed simply by clicking the "Hide" that appears when you hover over their story in your stream.

Adding someone you've hidden back to your News Feed
To add someone back to your News Feed, follow these steps:

1. From the Top News stream, scroll down to the bottom of your News Feed and click "Edit Options."
2. If you are looking for a friend, scan the list to find that person. If you are looking for a public profile, select the Public Profiles tab.
3. Click "Add to News Feed" to see their posts again.
4. Click "Close" to save your changes.