This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey Friends, How Do People Get Out So Much?
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Hey Friends, How Do People Get Out So Much?
I was looking at an old friend's facebook page, he's only like 20 and just this year alone he's been to like 4 or 5 concerts and traveled to 6 different paces, and these are places outside the US and outside our state. He's been to Paris, Hawaii, Cuba, Tokyo, etc. I admit, i get jealous that I don't go out to all these places but its not that I don't wanna travel, its that I don't have the time or money to blow off like this. A trip to Paris alone is gonna be like an easy $5K if not more. So with that being said, this person spent over $25K on all this. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm ranting or going on a jealous rage, but it sucks knowing someone who's the same age as you has done so much more than you, like where do people get the time AND money to do all this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:49 PM

Wish I knew. LOL! Could be any of the following, a combinationv. of the following, or something else altogether:

♣ His parents are footing the bill.
♣ He has a trust fund.
♣ He's better at saving and/or managing money than you are.
♣ He's going with someone and splitting the bill.
♣ He's going with a group at a discounted rate.
♣ A relative passed and left him a small fortune.
♣ He won the lottery and didn't tell you.
♣ He has friends in the travel industry.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply