This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We're both shy and almost never talk..?
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
We're both shy and almost never talk..?
Hello everyone and thanks for taking your time to read this..

There is a girl I met last year while in Physics, and we're both pretty shy and just have our small group of friends, We've talked a few times in Physics, and I'm pretty sure she likes me because a lot of the time she smiles at me across the room, and at times I spot her looking at me.
I like her quite a bit and I just want to know if she likes me and if it could turn into a relationship, I want to tell her but whenever I even think about it I get all nervous and what-not. We're both in grade 11, I'm thinking of messaging her on facebook but I don't know if that would be a good idea.
Please help. I'm begging you because my feelings for her are just crazy.
I'm not sure what to really say - I've never had a girlfriend or anything like that. tips on that would be sweet too Big Grin
Uhh, I messaged her on facebook, I'm super nervous right now though. I don't usually do that kind of stuff.. Thanks for your answers guys

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:49 PM

Aw, go for it! Smile She definantly likes you or atleast thinks you're cute. Don't be shy, message heron facebook!

Ads

Dude! Go for it!! Smile
You never know until you try right?!
And yes you should message her on Facebook
And btw confidence is the key all girls think that is the most sexiest thing in a man CONFIDENCE! Trust me on this now don't be shy and go for it!!!!!! Smile

When you see her, compliment her && then ask her how she is or something like that. Smile Good luck hunn. I'm in the same situation right now && it's really awkward cause we sit next to each other and barely talk... Sad