This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was I justified to snap at him?
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Was I justified to snap at him?
So, my friend lets call him 'Ryder' is really nice to me, and I've sorta fallen for him. He told me I was pretty, and smart, and adorabl and he stuck up for me whenever he could. He helped me sort out all my problems. We can both speak French so I wrote

'We would be cute together right?'

and he agreed and was giving me signals saying he wanted a relationship. So last night I sent him a big message on Facebook... This morning, I see he saw my message, IGNORED it and... To my dismay on my timeline I see

'Ryder **** is now in a relationship with Charlotte ****'

I got really angry inside, he's led me on and I didn't know what to do, so I sent him a message saying

'Yeah, thanks Ryder I'm gonna go and delete my Facebook now'

and I haven't spoken to him.... Was I justified to do that? I mean he never even told me about her as a friend either? And I asked Ryder's cousin and he said they actually are together and it's not a fake relationship.

What should I do from here?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:50 PM

you saw what you wanted to see. you were presumptuous and wrong. move on.

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:50 PM

you made an assumption...nothing to do but move on...not his fault if you are prone to make pre-judgments