This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's the name of this Facebook App?
11-09-2012, 12:42 PM
what's the name of this Facebook App?
I remember playing it a while ago- but I can't find it on my apps page----
So please do not advice me to check again, for the sake of time, lets just say that it's NOT on my apps page. If anyone has used this app or recognizes it by this description, please tell me!
I think it has a japanese-sounding name-- i dunno-- I just remember the name of the app was pretty cute.

Okay-- so it's an app that lets you send animated messages to your friends. You start typing in words you want to say, and the app uses these keywords to find a cute little animation that matches the word that is highlighted. (limited, 1 or 2 animations per message). For example, if you type in "Congrats on the new House!", if you highlight "congrats", you'll get an animation of ppl celebrating and what not, and when you highlight/hover over "house" you get.. an animation of a house...

Also, you can unlock more animations by the payment of "keys" that you receive every time you send a message or answer cute little trivia questions the app sends every week, or day, or something like that. I believe there are also levels... As you send more messages, you get more points or something, and as you advance levels, you get keys and more animations. They have lots of Japan-related animations as well.

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:50 PM

Facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply