This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about blocking friends on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Question about blocking friends on Facebook?
I was just wondering if I delete someone from my Friends list and block them on Facebook but we have mutual friends can the person I blocked still see the things I post? For example if I share a picture,post a comment,or send a message to a mutual friend that me and the person blocked have will the person I blocked be able to view the things I shared with our mutual friend?I recently blocked my sister in law from my Facebook because she was invading my privacy and we have some of the same friends on Facebook whom I message and share photos with and I want to make sure that my sister in law can not view the photos and comments that I send to the mutual friends that we have.I just want a clarification and some peace of mind that by blocking her on my Face book she won't be able to meddle into my business anymore.Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:50 PM

They can't see anything you do
its like your account doesnt even exist to them

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:50 PM

No, they won't. They can't search for you on Facebook because you won't appear to them, You won't appear on any mutual friends 'friends list' and they definitely won't be able to see any posts you put either. It is like you don't even have a Facebook account to them. Hope this helpsSmile