This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does everyone have to have Facebook Timeline now?
11-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Does everyone have to have Facebook Timeline now?
So I went on Facebook on my laptop today and I clicked on my wall and I suddenly had Timeline (which I have been trying to avoid getting every since it appeared on Facebook) There's no way I installed it, so I was wondering if it had just automatically done that to everyone now, I looked on about 20 friends walls and most of them had timeline, but a couple didn't, which confused me so I decided to ask...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:50 PM

Yep

Ads

sadly, But yes.

Pretty much yeah

Yes mine automatically changed to timeline too. But when I logged in on my phone and ipod it didn't change to timeline until after I logged in on the computer so those people who didn't have timeline probably didn't use a computer

Lol, yeah. Same thing happened to me. I hate timeline. Facebook is turning into something i don't wanna be a part of.. xD

Facebook are moving everyone to Timeline and you cant remove Timeline once its enabled on your account.

However, if you dont like the 2 column layout of timeline, you can view it in a single column format, which is easier to read and is similar to the old style profiles, if you install the FB Purity browser extension and follow the guide here:
http://fbpurity.com/disable-timeline

It also has lots of other useful features for cleaning up and customising your Facebook.

FB Purity is a safe and highly rated extension, that has been reviewed in The Washington Post, CNET, Lifehacker and PCWorld, and has over 67,759 likes on facebook.

Source(s): http://www.fbpurity.com