This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lucas Provident help finding an old friend?
10-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Lucas Provident help finding an old friend?
So I'm looking for a Lucas Provident on Facebook and Twitter but I'm not sure if I've spelt his name right. What other ways can you spell Lucas and Provident and is there any nicknames people with the name Lucas use that isn't Luke because I've tried that. He doesn't have a middle name and he's British if that helps.
I've now tried Luc Provident, Lukas Provident, Luca Provident and all of those first names with Provident spelt Providant and Provadent but still nothing. I can't search other Social Networking sites because I only have Facebook and Twitter oh well guess he hasn't got either thanks for the help anyway!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 01:24 AM

Lukas could be another spelling. Luca/Luka can be a nickname. Maybe he doesn't have facebook. Try others like myspace, ect. Or if you know a family members name try that. Hope you find him!

Ads

10-02-2012, 01:24 AM

Lucas
Lukas
Luca
Luka
Luc

Providence
Providant ...... ?
Providance ... ?

Not all people on Facebook will come up when you put in their name. Just keep trying every day.
I've had difficulty with this, but they eventually pop up.
Good Luck!