This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he ignoring me? or is he thinking about it? 10 points please help!!!!!!!!!!!!?
11-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Is he ignoring me? or is he thinking about it? 10 points please help!!!!!!!!!!!!?
So based on the last question aboout my crush a lot of you said to ask him out and see where that took me. Well I messaged him on facebook telling him a liked him and that he was really nice, and funny to me and I being a nervous idiot I said that I hoped him and I could still be friends, He replied legit with "K" I told him that I wouldn't bother him anymore and he said it was fine and that he wouldn't tell anyone, and that I didn't need to worry that we could still be friends. We didn't talk for the rest of the weekend, I surprisingly felt REALLLLLY Lonely and empty not talking to him considering We barely talk on facebook. Well when I came back to school I was talking to my friends in a stretchy hallway and he casually came with his friends and started talking to HIS friends across from him in the stretchy hall. His group of friends and mine is pretty big so we were blocking the hallway He was talking really loud and glanced over at me tons of times. I went to my Locker with my friend and HE casually left to his locker across from mine with HIS friends. Coincidence much? I walked to my class and my friend said she saw him look inside my class window and then he just went to his class. He was out in the hallways because of me. I was sort of excited but I didn't get my hopes up. The next day my guy friend said that when a girl asked him if he would date me for a month or a week he said he wouldn't for 3 seconds. I cried, I was really hurt but I was glad I didn't get my hopes up. We haven't talked for 4 days, we have been giving each other space but in the other classes I have with me we make eye contact ALL the time, I mean ALLLLL the time. Today we made eye contact for so long that He started making funny faces trying to get me to laugh. I don't know why he is doing this. At one point He and his friend when they were going home I was walking behind them and he turned around to see me. He whispered something to him and they both started walking soooooo slow a turtle could have legit passed them. I passed them so they wouldn't think I was following them. I am so confused. My friends tell me to give him space that maybe hes thinking about it and I agree too but a small part istelling me its not meant to be. I really like this guy. Is he ignoring me on purpose or is he thinking about it? I mean he said we could still be friends and I know its awkward but all he had to do was read the message I had to work up the nerve to type it and send it. I know I screwed up but I couldn't take it anymore. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:53 PM

Ok, I read that you told him you liked him on Facebook and then stopped. The problems ALWAYS come from telling people that over Facebook rather than to their face :/

Ads

Girl, you can find someone much better than this guy who is ignoring you. Don't worry about if he is going to ask you out or not, because there a more fish in the sea. If he is going to be like this than I wouldn't even bother worrying about it. Hope I helped some. Smile

Well it sure sounds like he likes you. Don't give him space, try to talk to him more. When they were waking slow you coulda turning it in a a joke a start walking directly behind them .lol try to talk to him a little . But I would advise you to give him time on the whole him confessing he likes you. For now just be friends (kinda awkward but do it anyway) goodluck!!