This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Text my ex boyfriend or not?
11-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Text my ex boyfriend or not?
We dated for 10 months, but had been friends for 4 years. We broke up about a month ago and last talked about 4 weeks ago. I know we will not be getting back together and I have accepted that, but I want to text to see how hes doing because I do miss the friendship. The breakup was on good terms. Should I send him a text asking how hes doing or leave it? This has been on my mind for awhile now.
Extra Info: My birthday was two weeks week ago and he did wish me a happy birthday over facebook and liked a photo of mine.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:53 PM

text him, he is very mature, just for the fact of how he handled the break up, with the whole bday thing. Anyway, i would text him back

Ads

I think a casual text to see how he is is fine! As long as your doing it for the right reasons, it sounds like you've accepted that your not getting back together, so go for it Smile Good luck

braking up doesnt mean no friendship right yeah i dont see why not text him to see waz up

Nope...he's an ex for a reason.
Keeping contact is a bad idea because it brings up all kinds of
feelings and can send the wrong message.

There's no harm of sending him a mssg and ask him how he's doing!

Text him!! And please everyone answer my question.. I m confused too Sad http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...137AAYmjFL

In my opinion let it go.. if your both still on fb as friends use this as he has as a tool in starting to have a friendship.. when you get the urge to text - text another friend in stead. Who knows what the future holds for you re friendship and if you would like that to re-occur then go gently gently for now. It is only 4 weeks since the break up good luck

I second M.B's response.

I think you should totally text him and let him know how you feel. Let him know that you accepted not getting back together, but you miss the friendship you guys had. Definitely text him and see how he's doing if it's been on your mind. You'll feel much better.