This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SAMSUNG S3 or IPHONE 5?
11-09-2012, 12:45 PM
SAMSUNG S3 or IPHONE 5?
I have been going back and forth between these two phones for a while now because they are both so evidently great. I will mainly be using my phone for texting/web surfing/ netflix/ facebook/ and music. One big contribution to my conflict between choosing is the fact that I previously owned an iphone 4, and as a result have all my apps and music on itunes (apple) and not android. I have heard many great things about android and the samsung s3, but would like to hear your opinion based on my preferences. What do you think? Thankyou Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:53 PM

iPhone 5 all the way! I believe it's much easier to understand. Plus, if you have most of your electronics as Apple, it will make life so much easier!! Smile

Ads

U phone 5 if you wanna be like every other brain washed idiot
S3 if u have a brain lol

Like you said, you have all your gear on itunes, there's nothing the S3 has that significantly outperforms the iPhone 5. The S3 has a bigger screen. And it's made of plastic. I think you should just go for the iPhone 5, unless you just want a change of pace.

Iphone 5 all the waaaay! Big Grin

iPhone is more user friendly