This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think I should give him revenge for what he said to me?
11-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Do you think I should give him revenge for what he said to me?
Ok so I used to be friends with this guy named Zac and we used to be really close. He used to be a nice funny person but now he has changed. When I went to school last term, Zac told me he wanted to rape me then he started chasing me. I asked Chelsie about how to make him stop so she told me to go up to him and say "Stop it Zac, I don't like it". I did what she said but Zac said "Oh Maddi but I want to have sex with you". It shocked me on how he said it. I thought Zac would stop but he didn't. I told a school councilor about it so she told Zac but he denied it. It really upset me so I left the room. After school, Zac blocked me on Facebook for a month. I found out that he moved in the same English class as me. When Zacs there, I start to think that he is a rapist and I can't help it. He seemed pissed off when I was sitting with one of the guys who is a great friend to me. Now Zac isn't the person I knew anymore. He used to be funny and nice but now he is serious all the time. When Zac unblocked me, I said that I wanted to forget what happened and be friends again. He said he didn't hate me but he doesn't want me in his group. Now he messages me that the first bit was he hated me. Now I realized that he never was my friend. Now the school is moving me to a different English class. What a asshole he is. I really want to get revenge on him for saying he wants to rape me. Zac is ruining my life. I almost tried to commit suicide with a dressing gown cord and I almost died. Why he has changed? Why does he hated me from the start? And how I'm going to make him suffer?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:54 PM

what an ass hole... but revenge might not be a good idea.. and im sure your a wonderful person and theres no reason no one shouldnt like you.. but try to act like he doesnt exist and that him leaving was the best thing that ever happened.. it will make him jealous and he will feel like crap

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:54 PM

Please don't ever try to kill yourself!! Imagine how your loved ones would feel. The anguish would never end for them. It would take a PERMANENT toll on them.

You don't have to kill yourself! You can have “a life” in JESUS (John 10:9-10)

In Jesus, life can be far better and peaceful, but the first step is to never give up on yourself!

PLEASE, pray to Him (Jesus.) Pour out your heartaches to Him. Trust me, Jesus Christ will HEAR your prayer, and can (with time,) heal ALL of your wounds.

Put your trust in Him, that He CARES about you, and will listen to your concerns. He LOVES you so much and even knew you when you were in your mother's womb!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..." - Jeremiah 1:5.

No matter who you are, God LOVES you and wants to give you a FUTURE and everlasting life.

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

That being said, suicide is a SIN. A sin that will send you to Hell (a place of eternal punishment and a place that there's no escape from.)

All those who reject Jesus Christ and die in their sins (and suicide,) will be cast into the 'Lake of Fire' (Hell) forever. Hell is definitively a REAL place, and once you go there, there's no getting out!

You can go on Youtube and watch many people's testimonies about dying and going to Hell. You can start watching here;

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...-3.1.3l7l0

Though one may not understand the severity of God sentencing a person to burn in Hell for all eternity, as punishment for sin, we must realize that God is far more holy and just than we could ever imagine.

Your life, and body belongs to GOD, who created you.

No one should ever even seriously consider something so foolish as killing one's self. I hope these few words have encouraged you.

I'll pray for you.

PS; God promises us that one day in the future; "He (Jesus) will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." - Revelation 21:4.

He also tells us; "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." - Isaiah 41:10.

When you have a relationship with Jesus, things ALWAYS get better with time. He loves you and wants you to have a future. A wonderful future which includes EVERLASTING life. :-)

I would also get a Bible from somewhere and start reading it from the New Testament (the book of Matthew.)

Or start reading the New Testament, online; http://bible.oremus.org/?passage=Matthew+1