This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can people tell if you visit their Facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Can people tell if you visit their Facebook profile?
Okay, so I went on someone's facebook profile, but didn't comment or post anything on their wall. I was very discreet, lol.

But then I saw a post they made & it said, "I can tell who looks at my profile". And that freaked me out because I don't want them to know I visited their page (it's my BF's ex-fiance). I was just curious what she looked like. But now I'm worried she'll know I looked at her Facebook page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:54 PM

No. You cannot tell who looks at your profile. Anything claiming otherwise is a lie.

Ads

No, those things are fake.

No this is not possible. Be aware that facebook does not allow this is kind of access so the applications that claim that they can allow you to see who viewed your profile are bogus.

I don't think so. They can tell which of their friends are online, but not specifically where they're looking.

Facebook goes to great lengths to not reveal who looks at whos profile. The person that says they can tell is either lying or actually believes a new "application" that is out there that purports to let you know who looks at it but is actually a bunch of crap.

No don't worry, facebook prevents that so there is no way for anyone to tell who has viewed their profile.

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles. Facebook applications, on the other hand, are unable to track anybody unless they have the consent of the viewer.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.

nope

No. No one will know that you looked @ her page.