This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plz help?!?!?! How to get this girl!?
11-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Plz help?!?!?! How to get this girl!?
Thanks, now I have your attention,

so i like this girl called emily. she is the best looking girl in my year, in my opinion, but otheres dont seem to think so :L I play rugby, but i have a slight belly, i am starting to go to the gym on the 5x5 stronglifts program. We have spoken quite a few times on facebook, ad i really like her. Im 15, so is she .

(Just turned 15 on tuesday)
im 6ft, quite broad, with a mediumly sized afro. in the first 2 yearas of highschool, i didnt have a great popularity, but its better now.

she goes to my chemistry supported study too. It's a coincidence we go to it though

cheers Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:54 PM

Just be you and be happy with yourself she will like the fact your happy being yourself. and just talk to her ask her out :-) take a chance

Ads

well exercise and be healthy do not take drugs! listen just start conversation with her! you have to know her first to truly like her! ask her questions about class and stuff ! good luck man

In my opinion I think when I guy is being confident, not cocky, smart, but not arrogant, and soppy, but not 'want to be sick right now' soppy, then I'd drop hints for him to ask me out. Best thing you can do is talk to her more, cos I agree, you don't know you like someone unless you KNOW them! Good luckSmile

Get to know her, see if she's really the person you thought she was. Maybe look for some signs to see if she might like you as well? You seem to worry a lot about your physical appearance but I don't think you should. (If she only cares about how you look, I say get the hell out of there.) You didn't mention any other problems that would stop you from going out with her so GO FOR IT!!

Good luck!! - hope I helped