This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know how to find the girl from the "are you interested" ad on facebook with the blue hair?
11-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know how to find the girl from the "are you interested" ad on facebook with the blue hair?
Every time im on facebook and i see that ad i find it really hard to change the page. And i know for a fact i would never find her if i were to look on that site. All i want is a chance to get to know her. So ne ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:55 PM

lololol its probably a fake person

Ads

your nuts.
its a fake person.
the ad is real but they just take random pictures, give up kid.

Heres an idea go meet real life girls

haha omg I live this question! You are almost definitely bonkers, but I'll give you my best shot...

Okay you could build a website in honour of her, fill it with cool stuff and try desperately to push it to the top of google so when she googles herself she will find your website. If you join twitter you could start a campaign, get a celebrity to retweet the address of your website and NEVER GIVE UP!

Or you could click on the link, find out where in the world the website is located (through domain name/ IP address, whatever - i'm not a computer geek but it is possible) and then go there in person and either ask outright or try and deceive them into giving you her name... you could pretend to be an intern working for her agent for example?

If all else fails, print out a picture of her face and take it to Silicon Valley - march in to Zuckerberg's office and shout TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!!

Awesome