This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can you guys please help me to get more followers on twitter?
11-09-2012, 12:47 PM
can you guys please help me to get more followers on twitter?
ok guys so i need some help because i made a twitter to help get more supporters for victoria justice and if you are on twitter please follow me. and no i am not gonna use a site to get more followers i used one a while ago and it sucked because i unfollowed someone and then it automatically makes them re follow me so that never worked out and i ended up making a new twitter because of that so if any of you are on twitter and like victoria justice please follow me. thanks alot n my username is : @VJvictorianNYC

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:55 PM

no.

Ads

I was looking for a good site where I could purchase Facebook fans. And with the help of forums, chats and my friends’ advice I finally found some good sites.
1.www.boosttwitterfollowers.com
2.www.buyrealtwitterfollowers.com
3.www.buy-followers.org
4.http://twitter1k.com
Buy-followers and twitter1k were both good but the main difference was that i got more targeted followers from buy-followers.org as I spent about 100$ buying followers from each site and when I was promoting my products via the followers

One of the simplest approaches to growing your Twitter following is to provide new followers with a free present! If applied consistently, this is a method that can offer top notch results as it is tried and tested. It is critical that you aren't giving something away just for the sake of it, because the gift you offer needs to be something that is valuable. If you are in the dog training field, as an example, instead of offering people another free ebook, like most of your competition, you can offer them quality videos with tricks on training their dogs. There are many things that can be done if you just thing outside of the box.

Tweeting too often is a mistake you want to avoid because it will ruin any chances you have of people wanting to retweet your messages to their lists. You will find that, generally, people retweet something when they think it contains something valuable that their followers will benefit from. Now, this can only be possible when you're tweeting in moderation, since giving out quality takes time and commitment. Additionally, you run the risk of losing your existing followers because your tweets will start looking like spam. You want to make sure you retain the followers you already have and also expand your targeted Twitter following with their help.

You should also learn how to correctly employ #hash tags to be able to follow hot, trending subjects and to also comment on them. When you add any contribution to an ongoing conversation, it will help you gain recognition in that particular industry. This makes it easier for you to build a brand and gather the right kind of following. This is a strategy that certainly takes a little time, however, once you put a little effort into it, you will find the results amazing. Remember that everybody's looking out to learn something new on Twitter and if you can give them that, you win.

In conclusion, from the article above, it should be apparent that it's very important to build a targeted list of followers on Twitter, and that it's not that hard to get them. If you want to utilize the true marketing power of Twitter, you must first understand how to build a targeted list. Remember that if you are just beginning, this can take some time. But soon you will realize just what you can do with a long list of targeted followers.

It is a long and frustrating process to have to do this all manually of course, but you will see improvements. There are excellent tools such as tweet adder that will automate the entire twitter process for you by getting you thousands of followers, if you want that many! Find out more about increasing your Twitter following at the websites below as well as the best tools to use!