This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you delete a comment posted by a friend on a picture you were tagged in facebook?
11-09-2012, 12:47 PM
How can you delete a comment posted by a friend on a picture you were tagged in facebook?
I was tagged on a picture by one friend and another friend (who does not know my other friend) posted something I wish to delete. How can I do this if I'm just tagged in the picture? For the meantime, I marked the picture as spam but will my other friend find out about it? Will it affect her in anyway? If it is marked as spam will the other people tagged in the picture be able to see it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:56 PM

You cant. Only thing you can do is report the photo or ask your friend to take it down to remove all comments.

Ads

Remove TAG and Block the person who TAGGED you...and Change ur Name of Facebook to something else. Big Grin

marking it as spam only prevents yourself from seeing it.... and you cant delete a comment that someone else made, you can only delete your own