This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do teens get inappropriate clothes?
11-09-2012, 12:48 PM
How do teens get inappropriate clothes?
Okay so I'm 14 and my girl Facebook friends post pictures of them in short tight dresses and everything! My mom would kill me if age ever saw me like that. So I'm wondering how do they get them? Do they sneak the clothes or something?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:56 PM

Some parents dont care but its good to have parents like yours, stops people looking down on you and thinking that you're a slut

Ads

Their parents probably don't care, like a lot of parents.

Their parents don't care or they buy them and just don't show the clothes to their parents. I had a friend who used to buy little mini skirts that her mom wouldn't let her wear and she just never showed her mom. She would wear the stuff at friends houses or when her mom wasn't around.

Go out shopping with your friends and buy these clothes which are more revealing than your parents want you to wear, when wearing outfits like this, get changed at your friends house and if any pictures at parties and gatherings are taken, just don't show your mum! simples!Smile