This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys does this girl like me at all ? Is she interested in me ? Please help (10 points best answer)?
11-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Guys does this girl like me at all ? Is she interested in me ? Please help (10 points best answer)?
She looks at me, gazes at me. She laughs on my jokes even though they are not funny. We barely speak but when we do, we always share this eye contact which is beyond explanation. After receiving all those signs, i finally bought her a drink, spoke with her but as soon as i left home, my class fellow tells her that i am into her. The next day at our college bar she tells the same class fellow that she wanted to buy me a drink because she thought i was a good guy (I don't even know if it's true but he told me it himself and she was shy when i went towards her). I decided to tell her about my feelings which i started having for her, but i needed to be sure first so i asked our friend in common and i just asked her why does she look at me all the time, is she into me ? And she responds firstly she has a boyfriend who lives abroad and they have been together for 3 years and second, she thought i was into her. The boyfriend part really broke me up and i just said no i am not.(And yeah she really does have a boyfriend, i checked her up on facebook, she has been with him for more than 3 years)

The week after she started to avoid me, zero eye contact, pretended i never existed but these past 2 days i have been seeing her a lot with my group. I was speaking with her and one of my class fellow comes and starts saying our names together and i just moved aside, didn't wanted to hear what she would had said. She tells him that she has a boyfriend and she is not looking. I know from this point she is FaithFull, she is NOT a cheating kind of a person, but i felt something between us and she looks at me all the time, straight in the eye, without even saying a word and i just know it. Like yesterday, we were at this concert and she gazed at me for like 3 seconds but i didn't even have the courage to do it. I feel pretty bad about my self and it's kind of sad when you know what you could had have but still... I just need to know from this point, Does she even like me ? What should i do ? I really want to tell her how i feel about her but i can't, all the time if we are left alone, she would just leave and go to her female friends but then look at me real quick. We went to a bar yesterday night, as i invited everyone in my class and she came as well and she texted me too. As i arrived i bought everyone drinks and made sure everyone was having a good time, i wanted to see her happy and she was, she looked at me and spoke with me, i mean she looked at me straight in the eye at various points and i don't know why and sometimes she avoided that eye contact... We spoke a lot and we had a good time but when we had to leave, she was on her bike and we were the only two left behind as the others were far long gone and she didn't want to stick around me she just biked forward, i just don't understand why, she always does this, always goes away from me for some reason but i know she had a good time... I texted her the next day and it was our first real text conversation and it went really well, she responded under 2 minutes and she responded well, i told her that i had a great day the other day and she responded she also had a great day. But then eventually our conversation died off as she had to do her project work and i haven't texted her again. And i know for sure she would never text me first and it's true, i just don't know why. Now the main question is, does she even like me at all ? I just don't know how to express my self towards her because i felt something real and i would never understand in my life if she didn't feel a thing and if she does like me i need to ask her out. But yet again depends on if she likes or not (PS she has a boyfriend) ? Please help guys, i really owe you one Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:56 PM

if she liked you, she'd leave him. honestly.

Ads

She may or may not like you that way, but either way she is taken. She has made it clear that she has a boyfriend so you need to respect that even though it may leave you unhappy. Sorry but to be straight up the best advice i can give you is to move on, stay friends if you're able to otherwise just leave her alone. If she breaks up with her boyfriend then maybe you can look back into it, but for now you need to move on.

Well jack, first thing first she does like you. She haves the eye contact which is good, she talks to you, nd goes to the bar with you when you ask your classmates. She talks to you when she fills like it, but like you said she haves a boyfriend. Nd she doesnt want to be unfaithful to him. Nd the reason why she walks off or takes off when you guys are alone is cuz she doesnt want to act upon her feelings. She does like you.