This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ladies is it ok for your man to like other women photos on his facebook page.?
11-09-2012, 12:48 PM
ladies is it ok for your man to like other women photos on his facebook page.?
so everytime my guys like a chick page on facebook its been driving me nuts, its mainly women out them special groups like i love big booty women or women who have been breast pages like that. am i tripping off nothing, he gets mad if i were to like another man picture on my page not a friend but male actors are singers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:56 PM

im a guy but i even think those pages are weird. I wouldnt think its ok.

Ads

".....facebook....."

NEXT....................

Hellllll mfin no, if my man liked that shit he know what's up, he liked a picture of some bitch I her bathing suit and heels, best believe I made him black that bitch!!

i think everything is ok on facebook, its unreal..........

Whats wrong withliking someones photo? Honestly don't understand whats wrong with it?

It's facebook. If ts his friend, AND he doesnt say ANYTHING stupid, then whats wrong lass?! Yes im a guy but think? If the guy just hits like, nothing wrong. BUT....IF he hits like and then commewnts that the girl looks sexy in her dress or w/e she's wearing and says he fancy's her, knock his block off. Nothing wrong until he starts commenting or starting convo's. Then he's gone too far. Alright lass?! Cheers! Wink

kay so i read all the other posts and half of them were bull shit that is not fucken ok for him to like some other bitches picture and he with you. Get the hell out of here shit and you cant like no other mans picture the hell with that. Men think they can do all wrong and think they somebodys daddy hell to the no. Hmmmm... If he can do it you can shit he need to kiss every crack in your ass.

No disrespect by my response <3

It's facebook so it isn't the end all be all. If you tell him to stop liking the pics, he'll stop physically clicking like, but it won't stop him from looking or thinking "I like that". If he doesn't like you doing it, then he shouldn't do it himself.

Part of growing up is realizing that people can and do like other people's physical attributes outside their relationship. In a healthy relationship this is tolerated to an extent.