This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Facebook have a nudity filter?
11-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Does Facebook have a nudity filter?
Does Facebook have some sort of filter that finds sexually explict content to delete or do they just go from other users reporting abuse? I uploaded an image of a gag gift a friend got me which had a penis on it and it was deleted. If it goes by user reports I'm going to do a big clean out of my friends list and get rid of people who don't like my sense of humour .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:57 PM

both, actually... they can detect nudity, and they respond immediately if you post something which can harm minors, just like every other website like yahoo answers

a report just draws attention... if there is nudity in it... it's immediately deleted

Ads

It's mainly a mixture of both reports and Facebook. Some people can slide by, but others can't. Try uploading it again... If it gets deleted again, then it was probably Facebook, also make it clear that its mainly a joke Smile

Haters be hatin!

I think it's done just by reports because I've seen some fairly explicit images pop up on my news feed time and time again