This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to see who views your Facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 12:49 PM
How to see who views your Facebook profile?
I know that basically all of the apps that claim to show who views your Facebook are frauds, but I recently found this, called the "Facebook Stat Viewer" with 25k views and a surprisingly high number of thumbs ups: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OK0-V2Rm6E Based on the comments, it appears that this is legit(?) I have not tried downloading this, but could anybody verify that this does show who views your profile? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:57 PM

it doesnt actually work - they just pay for the fake stats to make you think it works

Ads

You can't! There's no software available ( at least at this time ), that allows that. Anything you see that claims there is, is trying to scam you into buying something that's useless. This has been going around for quite a while!

That's fake. Facebook has said on numerous occasions that this information will never be made available as it goes against their privacy policy

All that viewer does is look at who posts on your wall or tags you in photos and will put those people as the ones who viewed your profile the most. It has nothing to do with who actually viewed your profile. It's not actual information