This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you set people as mutual friends on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 12:50 PM
How do you set people as mutual friends on Facebook?
I want to change some of my friends to mutual friends on Facebook but I don't know how. Can someone show me how to set people as mutual friends? All answers are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:58 PM

"Mutual Friends" isn't anything you can control. When you go to someone else's page, the mutual friends are the people who are friends with both you and the person who's page your looking at. The list is different for everyone.

Ads

You don't "set" people as mutual friends. If someone is your friend, and also someone else's friend, then when you view one of those other person's profiles it shows the third person as a mutual friend because they are friends with both of you. It's not really something you can control.

Do you understand what "mutual friends" means?
If you visit a friend's page and check mutual friends, the friends displayed are friends both of the page you are on and also your page

Mutual friends are those friends which are common between two friends. Suppose me and your are friend and we have some common friends. So when you come to my profile those people which are common between us, they will be showing as mutual friends.

Mutual friends is the box given by Facebook. This box is what you cannot control. It just shows if there is a similarity between friends of 2 people and helps in mutual networking.

Hope it Helps.

Yours truly,
MuSiC LoVeR