This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend claims she knows someone that can track all activity of users on facebook? Invasion of privacy?
11-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Friend claims she knows someone that can track all activity of users on facebook? Invasion of privacy?
I have a friend that claims she knows someone that works with facebook. He can apparently track all activity, ingoing, outgoing and deleted messages etc. I tested this and claimed that I recieved a mail. She then told me that "I didn't recieve any sort of message" (which was the truth).
Is she just guessing or how does she do this? Surely it is an invasion of my privacy if she really does know someone that is looking into my account like this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:59 PM

i don think she knows shes probably just guessing. she cant say that if she didnt prove it thats just wrong. if shs a really good friend shes probably telling the truth but it can go any way.

Ads

Even though it is true that people high up in Facebook can do this, odds are she's just trying to screw with you. Plus the guy who is 'helping her' would probably get fired instantly if they found out he was sharing their secrets with the public.

Either the girl is guessing or the person is leaking information. facebook is highly trustworthy social networking site and such information can not be true.