This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need twitter followers what should I do?
11-09-2012, 12:50 PM
I need twitter followers what should I do?
I just got my account this summer. I only got one because I was bored but its actually kind of fun anyway, I need followers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:59 PM

Post your twitter account on your facebook if you have that or do that 'i'll follow you if you follow me' thing like on youtube

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:59 PM

Twitter is quickly becoming a wonderful tool for internet marketers who want to gain some targeted exposure to their audiences and build their brands. When used right, Twitter has the potential to give your business the boost it needs when it comes to growth. There are many different ways through which you can leverage Twitter in the best possible manner. This article will explore three reasons that you should use Twitter to grow your business and make use of social media.

One of the main reasons you should use Twitter is that it allows you to talk to your audience directly. It gives you a way to start a direct conversation with individual or groups of sales prospects. The best thing to do with this power is to respond to any questions sent your way, to retweet tweets about your products and not to use it as a way to get into peoples' faces. The nicest thing is that this all happens in real time. You can actually hold one to one conversations with your potential customers and see how you can enhance the relationship that you share. Before Twitter was invented online companies had to work much harder to talk with their target audiences. But now with Twitter coming out, it's definitely become really easy. If you don't take advantage of this program you will absolutely miss out on something important.

Twitter can be a great promotional tool for your company because it is an easy way to tell your followers about the promotions that you have going. To use one example, let's say that you own an internet based toy selling company. If you have promotional offers or "deal of the day" ideas you can share them with your Twitter followers. This will send lots of people to your site immediately to learn more about your offers and to buy from you. It is sort of the same thing as running an ad in the newspaper except that the portal of communication is different.

Twitter also gives you the opportunity to be social and give a personality to your business. This makes it easy for you to ask any questions that you may have to other qualified experts, giving you a better insight into the whole issue.

It is kind of like having experts right at your fingertips who not only want to build relationships with you but to whom you can turn to for help when you need it. So no matter what kind of business related question you have, you can always forward it to the Twitter community and get that answer that you're looking for. This is a fantastic way to learn from the best minds in your industry.

All in all, the above article shows us that with the help of Twitter your business can achieve a lot. If you haven't used social media a lot, it can take some time to get used to the idea of using Twitter as a promotional tool. Nonetheless, when you begin tweeting the right things to the right followers you'll see how useful it can be.