This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I stop getting these messages from mailer-daemon@mx.facebook.com?!?
11-09-2012, 12:51 PM
How can I stop getting these messages from mailer-daemon@mx.facebook.com?!?
Ok, i'm trying to message a blocked person, or somebody that has a setting that only allows friends to message them. I hit Send a new message, then I type their facebook email address, after I hit send then I see that stupid message saying: This message was created automatically by Facebook. Based on the privacy settings of the person you're trying to contact, this message could not be delivered. Try sending them a Friend Request, wait until they accept it, and then try sending your message again. Of course it wont tell you they blocked you, but I've send one girl a message by using Email address that she uses to get on facebook, and it send with no problem. How can I stop getting these stupid messages from facebook!? I don't know those other girls email address just their facebook email! I don't want to ask their friends what their Email Address is that will make me look like a stalker! Please help! Is there some kind of hack?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:59 PM

mailer-daemon means it's not deliverable... meaning that the person has blocked you

no offense, but it seems every question you post is about how to contact a person that has blocked you

give it up - it's not possible - there is no way around it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply