This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is it that I have to continually sign into my Google Account and after I exit out of Internet explorer 9?
11-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Why is it that I have to continually sign into my Google Account and after I exit out of Internet explorer 9?
When I exit out of Internet explorer 9, I have to sign-in to my Google and Facebook Accounts. The funny thing is that my browser home page is set to yahoo.com and I do not have to continually sign-in to that account every time I click onto Internet explorer. The Google and Facebook apps on my laptop are Internet explorer 9 add-ons.
All of my "Internet Options" Settings, (Security and Privacy) are set to their default settings.
What is wrong with my settings in internet explorer 9, is it not saving my cookies?
When it comes to the "Delete Browsing History", all of them are checked off. Is that Okay?
PLEASE HELP, I Am Getting Frustrated and Not Sure What To Do!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:00 PM

If it is set to delete you cookies/cache/history on exit I'd un tick that box, also if your running any programs like C cleaner or anything that deletes you cache that is your problem, I hope this helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply