This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I increase my twitter following?
11-09-2012, 12:52 PM
How do I increase my twitter following?
My 14 year old son, Bradford, committed suicide on January 21, 2011. I've created a suicide prevention website (http://www.inmemoryofbradford.org) in his honor, as well as a Face Book and a Twitter account.

I want to know what is the best way to get twitter followers and website visitors? I'm new at this. Thank you.
<Thanks Joe for your great answer! I will follow your suggestion>

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:00 PM

Promote it on your FaceBook and website. Make flyers or something. But how this that gonna help bring him back? Its not....

Ads

(First off Im very sorry for your Los) you can make a website for free useing googlefreewebsite

Sorry to hear that. I believe your work will benefit countless lives in future.

1. Look for Twitter users in your niche:

The first thing you want to do is look for people to follow. To do that, you should go to the Twitter search feature at: search.twitter.com. Once there, what you need to do it type the specific keywords related to your topic.
Then when you get results, all you do is just click on the users' Twitter id's and follow them. Some people have the "auto-follow" on, so they will follow you back automatically and some people don't.

Example: say you're in the Golf niche market and you want to look for a Twitter used in that market; you just type a specific keyword within that niche market like "Callaway" (a golf brand) and then you will see the results. Now all you need to do is just click on their usernames and follow them after you are redirected to their Twitter profile page.

2. What to Tweet and How to Drive Your Followers to Your Blog or Website:
Now you have been building your list of Twitter followers little by little. You understand what hash tags are and you have categorized your followers into lists. The question is now: "What should I post?"
There are thousands of things you can tweet;

- Share articles you have written
- Retweet a good post if you find any
- Share a quote for the day
- Share a video
- Ask a question: very powerful method: you will be surprised at how many people will answer
- Compliment other Twitter users on their blog posts etc
- Invite your followers to a webinar or teleseminar
- Ask your followers to retweet your tweets to their followers by adding "PLZ RT!" to your posts

Sorry for your loss<3
1. you could put up flyers
2. leave the link on websites

Submit your website and/or twitter feed to a website directory.

Use this website:

http://twiends.com/me/Mizafar1xX

its free and fast. you get a number of 'seeds' to start with and offer a number to people who follow you, in return if you follow some ppl frm this website you can get more seeds, and so on. you can even add interests so that you finnd people that share ur interests.

^.^

Post some interesting images and quality messages.