This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help, I made my Facebook apps page larger and can't figure out how to fix it!?
11-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Help, I made my Facebook apps page larger and can't figure out how to fix it!?
My computer was acting dumb and enlarged my screen. I normally know how to fix it by pressing CTRL and +/- but that won't do anything. And its only when I go to an app. My profile and feed page looks normal but when I go to any game the page is really large. Can anyone please help me? Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:00 PM

Click the “Profile” link in the top navigation menu.

Roll the mouse pointer over your profile picture in the left-hand menu.

Click the “Change Picture” link when it appears in the top right-hand corner of your profile picture. This opens the "Edit Profile" page.

Click the “Edit Thumbnail” link under your profile picture.

Hover the mouse pointer over the thumbnail image until the four-point arrow cursor appears. Right-click the mouse and drag the image so that only the part of the picture you want to include appears in the thumbnail window. This crops the image to include only this part of the picture. Click the “Save” button to save your changes.

Tips & Warnings

In Step 6, click the “Scale to fit” check box in the “Edit Thumbnail” window if you want to use the entire picture as your profile picture thumbnail image.

Facebook doesn’t allow users to crop pictures uploaded to pages and albums. You can do this on your computer by using the “Crop” tool on the photo editing software that usually ships with digital cameras.

The image in the thumbnail window will not move if the “Scale to fit” check box is checked.

Read more: How to Crop Your Facebook Size | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8585503_crop-fac...z1oHf9kHhD

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:00 PM

guess what bro. So check this out Amber
I just found this amazing tool that can fix ANY Virus,bluescreen problem, or anyything really. I was having an error with some small hardware actually. Idk what it was but I ran this program and in 10 min it fixed every single problem. I was able to completley restore my computer. Saved me liike 100$. Its basically a free antivirus thing. You can upgrade if you want to but it does such a good job free that I didnt bother. It {makes your computer really fast and cleans all viruses off of it. its really amazing how it works. Its backed by Microsoft and is not released to teh general public quite yet. They plan on charging 500$ for it but I managed to get it for free heree: Heres the download link..... BTW it mainly is a PC backup service like storing movies and stuff there but when you sign up there will be an option tab to do a free scan and repair of your computer. Also if the computer you are trying to fix is disabled or bluescreened it can still be fixed. As long turns on you can fix it. Basically if you have a computer that wont load the desktop or something you can sign up on a diff computer hook iit up to the screwed up one then you will be given a drop down box of options to use and it will for sure fix it. Oh remember its all free so thank me later Smile Heres the link------>