This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can Facebook be a good thing?
11-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Can Facebook be a good thing?
I deleted everything off my Facebook about six months ago my profiles there but it's empty I deleted because of all the stupid non sensical things I was seeing people post and everyone's always on Facebook and dont seem to realize there's a real world out there

Over the past month I've been socially rebuIlding my life getting rid of friends and making new ones and there are a few people I haven't seen since high school and maybe now that I'm more mature I could have a better relationship with them

So I'm thinking I should make a new one so I can talk to those people and add my new friends if used in moderation can it be a good thing should I make a new one

I'm 19 year old boy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:01 PM

I like it because I can keep in touch with everyone and friends who have moved far away

Ads

I would. I use my Facebook for work, as I'm a model online, so I keep in touch with fellow models and sites and friends of mine. Just keep your privacy settings to friends only, and watch who you add and accept. Make sure it's people you really want and talk to and such. I can understand how Facebook can be so immature and drama-filled.

In a way it can be

I'm 15 and I have a Facebook. I hate it but I do use it for emergencies. Like if I can't contact someone's phone I will through Facebook but I don't like getting anal about how often I'm on and checking peoples status. Thats just gay.

Are you kidding me? Yes, Facebook is an invaluable tool for netwoking with other people around the world for a variety of reasons. Just be careful how you use it and always be aware of where and how your personl information and photos are being used by Facebook... read the terms of use before you sign up...