This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
whats the best twitter app to bring followers that may actually become clients?
10-02-2012, 01:52 AM
whats the best twitter app to bring followers that may actually become clients?
There are alot of them..is there one that actually targets followers to what you sell etc?...cuz I also want to follow those that are in the same biz genre as me and that I may actually want to buy form as well...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 02:00 AM

There are a few to consider, Hummingbird is the market leader but it is rather costly at $197 and apparently is not working since Twitter made an update. I personally use Twitter Adder Pro which costs $10, builds your follower list quickly (4000 followers in 30 days) and enables you to schedule updates.

Initially I would say that building a large list of general followers is really important. Once you've got a couple of thousand followers you can then start targeting a specific niche and this can be done simply enough by using the Twitter search facility.

It's a bit of a numbers game,when it comes to sales,the more followers you have,the more sales you will make.Another important factor is how interesting your updates are,I find that writing an update that catches the reader's interest. (I'm sure you are aware of this if you are a marketer.)

At present I am making anything from $50 to $100 a day selling my own products and with very little effort.

I hope that you find this information helpful.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply