This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GIRL KEEPS TAGGING MY NAME ON FACEBOOK PICS.?
11-09-2012, 12:53 PM
GIRL KEEPS TAGGING MY NAME ON FACEBOOK PICS.?
Ok so there's this girl I used to go to school with...she is not my friend , just an aquantence. Anyhow....she keeps on posting photos of herself all dressed up and posing and she always tags me with ALL the photos of herself....so every day I have a new pic of HER on my timeline!!!!!! and I keep getting a bunch of emails of all the comments anyone makes on these photos...for the past month or so I've started to un tag myself ....but everytime she posts a new pic of herself she tags me with it?....................WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS GIRLS PROBLEM???? these are pics of her that have nothing to do with me in any way, shape , or form?...so why is he tagging me in all her photos??....I want to send her a message but don't want to seem rude.......She's basically invading my timeline with her pics...and my email inbox is full of messages of all the comments people post on those pics???...so this is invading my inbox too......Do alot of people do this on facebook or is this chick Psycho obssessed with herself......How do I get her to stop without hurting her feelings?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:02 PM

delete her.

Ads

Ask Her Politely to Stop And if She Doesint than Remove her As a Friend From Facebook

It's Facebook. It ain't that serious. Delete her. If she gets upset, oh well. That's her problem to deal with.