This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my girlfriend a crazy bitch?
11-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Why is my girlfriend a crazy bitch?
I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years and we have 2 kids together. Since the beginning of our relationship she's been inconsiderate and selfish. If she doesnt get what she wants or if something doesnt go her way "which isnt very often" she acts completly unreasonable. She starts out by being as demeaning as possible and demanding that I "look her in the eye" as she does this, following me from room to room. She used to hide my keys and wallet so i wouldnt be able to go anywhere and pushing me to the point where i take my anger out on inaniment objects. After this she starts to threaten me by saying shes going to call the cops and acts like some poor abused victim. its really quite comical with her over the top and terrible acting, like shes trying to win the academy award. And just when you think everything has cooled down she starts demanding that i apologize, I know that throwing a remote at the ground or breaking my cell phone in half isnt the best behavior but certainly isnt grounds for me to apologize. I try to give her everything she wants, its very rare that i say no to her, given the consiquences. But find myself always getting turned down if i ask her for help with something. She also has been talking to her ex boyfriend the entire duration of our relationship. She knows how much this bothers me. She'll tell me shes not but then i'll find out that she's either just changed contact name in her phone or created an alternate email or facebook just to talk to him. ive even found a skype account she created where he is her only contact in there. When i bring it up to her she acts so desperatly for my approval to talk to him which is absolutly ridiculous to me. saying there just friends or what ever other kind of excuse she can come up with. I think the only reason she stays with me is that it drives her crazy how willing i am to let her leave. We've been to the point of leaving eachother several times but in the end she fights so hard to stay with me but changes nothing, still acts like a spoiled brat and still secretly talks to her ex. I apoloize for how poorly written this is and this does not even begin to define how crazy and rediculous she is. I dont want to split up my family but i dont know what else to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:02 PM

Why is her boyfriend on Yahoo Answers???

Ads

Learn how to say "No!" No relationship works without your input, be it affirmative or negative.

sounds like you have enabled this behavior. either you need to make the hard choice of leaving her, or she's going to end up driving you absolutely mad. that must be some really good "stuff" for you to put up with her crap!!!

You say in the second sentence she's been like that since the beginning, so you decided to procreate with her twice and now you want to know what to do? You've enabled this behavior for 5 years you can't blame it all on her, man up and lay down the law or leave.

A. She acts this way because you ALLOW her to.
B. Why weren't you man enough to marry her before fathering children with her?

If she's been like this since the beginning I can't understand why you've stayed with her for long and had two children. She obviously lies to you and doesn't respect that you don't want her talking to her ex. She makes secret accounts, and changes his name in her cell phone so you don't know who she's talking to.

At this point about the only thing to do is ask her to go to counseling. It sounds like she has issues that need to be sorted out.