This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this girl like me?
11-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Does this girl like me?
I met this girl on Facebook the other day, she's 16, I'm 14. We really hit it off, and she's just the nicest person. I originally found her and added her because she commented on one of my pictures on a public page and said that I was cute. We have so much in common, it's bizarre. She's called me cute or adorable several times. Right now I think of her as a REALLY great friend, but I don't know. She also has a boyfriend, though he lives in New York, all the way across the country from us (we both live in California) What do you think she wants?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:02 PM

Ask her out

Ads

Ask her is he likes you. Don't Be a sissy.

I'd keep talking to her for a few more days just to be sure you both feel the same, talk to her about how things are with her boyfriend, just get to know her really well. Let her know how you feel about her and see how she reacts, if it's positive then go ahead and ask her out, if it's unsure maybe give it a little time to think things through, especially as she already has a boyfriend Smile