This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To be honest, I feel betrayed by my friends, actually. What do I do?
11-09-2012, 12:55 PM
To be honest, I feel betrayed by my friends, actually. What do I do?
Basically, I had someone who pretended to be all nice to me to obtain personal information from me relating to a research project that I developed out of many nights of staying awake, going through endless misery for years, and using it to protect myself against people hurting me.

This person, the selfish person that he was, tried to obtain information regarding this research project, by repeatedly publishing almost exact same results of the data that he obtained by a USB he put on my computer while I left it as it was, and tried to flaunt it. I confronted him about but said that "i had tremendous contributions" yet did not even utter a single apology about his personal conduct and tried to justify it, while he took the credit, and also tried to tell the entire research group that I was mentally ill and "had issues". When I had to go the hospital, he only phoned me up and posted on his facebook the latest research data that he thought that he obtained during my absence. Then, when he was in fact, busted by the opposing corporation that he used special technology to do this, he later "apologized" officially and said "I would never do anything to screw up your mental health by stealing from you" but later used alternative outlets using other research assistants to obtain more information from me.

It seemed to me that the head department actually sanctioned this was happening. They did not care whether or not I was the original one to think of this, as long as they got the information and then used it as a corporate group to make more money and potentially use it to control more people. The overall impression that they got was that once I was depleted of all personal assets of whatever new I could offer, they could easily get rid of me or find excuses by investigating my credit history to ruin me.

In addition to that, members of this research group were strangely absent or enabling when it came to putting me at the hardest, most difficult or disagreable parts of the job to get things done. In addition, they had the gall to suggest to me that I start dating someone else so that my kids would be "useful".

So what does it really say about the mentality of such people? That they are liars? Psychopaths? People who view others as utility based? Making $ 250 off other's hard labor, destroying their potential to contribute, and then stuff up for their already bursting grainhouse what they have and then saying, "yeah, your data is actually useless. We thought of something better".
I was also told by someone that my "complaints" would be unheard and swept under the rug actually.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:04 PM

Hi, it looks like you need to make new friends and forget all: http://bdoo.tk

Ads

Romney/Ryan '12

YIKES!

It sounds like you are having a crisis of "faith" in your chosen professional field/career. Soulless people. I worked at a corporation that wasn't like what you were describing. But I'd pull up in my car parking on the top layer of the parking complex and look at all the tiny windows with all the tiny worker ants inside. It was soul sucking.

And the times I would take the train to work, I was merely a single head of cattle as we all herded dutifully from sidewalk to corridor to gate to escalator to platform --------- to train car -------- to platform to escalators to gate to corridor to sidewalk... It was soul sucking.

If you want more of this... I saw on the news last week that corporations such as yours are sending emails to employees warning that if Obama is reelected and they don't get the steep tax benefits Romney is promising, then they would be forced to reduce salaries, reduce benefits, reduce workforce, so think about who to really vote for. Threats.

You are doing what god creat to do as they still from you and make jest(don't stop cus ur research has help people an dip inside their heart they are guiltty of somethin

First of all, they are NOT friends, they do not even qualify for frenemies. More often than we should, we keep toxic people in our lives because we're afraid of ending alone and we're afraid of them ruining our reputations. But let's take a step back here: the person has already badly hurt you, so why hoping that things will stop there? Cut them lose. Aesop said it better: one who has many friends has no friends. You need to be surrounded by trustworthy friends, not two-faced users. I say: DON'T BE AFRAID TO CUT YOUR LOSSES, DITCH THEM!