This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I keep a few Facebook friends from seeing the rest of my Facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 12:56 PM
How can I keep a few Facebook friends from seeing the rest of my Facebook friends?
I'm adding some new people, but I don't want them to know what school I go to. This is a problem, since all they would have to do to find out what school I go to is click on my friends list and see that there's one school being repeated over and over under my friends names.
@Andrew - I did remove my school from my profile. Trouble is 200 of my friends haven't.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:04 PM

Unfortunately privacy settings aren't that customizable yet. However, it's unlikely someone would open your friends list simply to find out which school you go to, so if you want that secret, then just remove your school from your profile. If the person doesn't have a high interest in what school you belong to, they won't think of your clever method of finding out.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:04 PM

Hm this is the only thing I could find here but on the main page go to Privacy settings and try click on manage blocking. Once on that page you will see on the top a thing saying Add friends to your Restricted list and edit list in blue. Click that and try adding the people in that list. Hope this helps out for you. ~Chuck