This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to ask a girl out to a dance?
11-09-2012, 12:56 PM
How to ask a girl out to a dance?
We have a dance in December and I dont know how to ask this girl out. She's so beautiful and we get along well. My friends always tease about me and her. This has been on my mind for weeks now. Im not confident, because I think Im going to be embarassed. She's always with her friends and I want to ask her out in a private area but that rarely or never is going to happen, should i just message her on facebook or do it in person? Please give me your opinions Smile
Screw it im asking her out on Monday

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:05 PM

If you want to do it in private , you could message her and tell her to meet you some where
Or you could invite her to go somewere with you and ask her there

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:05 PM

Oh lord your situation is just like mine...But in my case, the guy keeps on giving hints that he wants to ask me out, but I guess he is just to embarrased and shy. Lol but yes, it would be way easier to ask her out alone, when no one is watching. Ummh maybe you could do that when she is walking to her next class, or to lunch? If you guys have the same P.E. class just be like (when you are running a lap) Gosh you a really good runner. Can I keep pace with you? And then maybe take her like at a speed away from people. And just be casual, if you are nervous it will go wrong. Be like Hey did you hear about the new dance coming up? And she'll be like Ummh no or Yeah I cant wait for it! Then just tell ask her if she's going with anyone, then be like "Pssh you better go with me or I'll have to go with my dog. And then just laugh. Thats why my date did...it was hilarious and easy. But if you are too shy, then just ask her out through facebook. Hope this helped! Big Grin