This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how much does a facebook cost?
11-09-2012, 12:56 PM
how much does a facebook cost?
i went to walmart and asked for one of those computers called 'facebook' they are all connected somehow and you can talk to your friends. after asking for a facebook the people just looked at me like im some sort of animal. where can i get a facebook and how much does it cost? i have been saving up for one of these computers for years. oh and by the way how much gb of RAM do these facebook computers support?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:05 PM

You lost the game.

Ads

$250 for a Facebook

Order one off Amazon. They're low in stock right now but you sound stupid enough to wait for them to come back.

it is a website. go to http://www.facebook.com and sign up for FREEEE

If you're serious (which I don't believe you are), Facebook is a website, not a computer. It's a social network used to better connect you to the lives of your friends. It's free, so go ahead and sign up at Facebook.com.

Facebook is a social network aka a website where people talk. You could use the computer your using right now and its free. No ram specifically is required except maybe 512 minimum to handle the ads haha

depending on whether it has the timeline mod or not it can go anywhere from 500 up to even 1200 dollars. If walmart doesn't have it, you could always go to circuit city or eagle hardware; they usually keep them on hand because of the high demand. not too sure about the RAM, but you could always ask jeeves how much gb of RAM facebook has.

If you mail me $4,000 I will send you 2 facebooks in return. Never have fewer than 2 facebooks, you'll regret it. My fabebooks are of the highest quality. They are super fast, and very small. They are also quite fashionable. The ladies LOVE my facebook. There is so much ram in my facebook, it is not even worth counting all those gigabytes.

If you act now.... with every order of 2 or more Facebooks, I am giving away 6 free internets!

I wish you luck in this and all you other future purchases.

I'm sorry, you have to have at least 1,000 yottabytes of RAM.