This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does Yahoo! Answers work?
11-09-2012, 12:57 PM
How does Yahoo! Answers work?
Hey i just made an account but i wanted to know if my questions will be linkted to my email or facebook and also me browsing questions or answering, will any of this be posted or "advertised" on my account/ profile? (please no mean responses)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:05 PM

Go to the help section.

Ads

Only if you choose it to be. When you ask a questoin there ar echeck boxes that say Post on facebook or something. Also you can make your profile private so no one can see your activity.

yeah they will. they should (you should get a notification of me answering this question)

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/product_to...KIX;_ylv=3

ONLY IF you link your Yahoo email account to your face-book account. YES, your questions and answers will go into your activity and into your YA profile Not you Yahoo email profile.

OF COURSE your questions and answers are linked to your Yahoo email account. You do NOT HAVE a SEPARATE YA account from your Yahoo email account. You can have a second or as many Yahoo email accounts as you want, but having more than two email accounts signed up with YA at the same time is violation of the Terms of Service contract and the community guidelines.