This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many friends are you supposed to have on facebook in order not to be considered a loser?
11-09-2012, 12:58 PM
How many friends are you supposed to have on facebook in order not to be considered a loser?
I only have 5 facebook friends so I have to lie to people when they ask me how many facebook friends I have. What's considered a decent number?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:06 PM

You and facebook are creating an insult if you're wondering like how many friends you should have.
C'mon friends matter to us and not the society.Don't focus on the number but on the people who're your true friends.

As for facebook, you can hide your friend list and then you won't be bothered about it.

Ads

Most ppl who are obsessed with fb are losers. Most fb friends are not real friends, maybe just aquaintences (if even), and the ppl obsessed with it who constantly put up updates more than likely do not have real friends. Dont worry if you do not have many fb friends, real friends are better.

OK 5 is a little depressing....go on one of the 5 friends pages and go on the friend list they have and click send request (or something along those lines) to everybody you know... and there's no need to lie to people when they ask just say that you don't know Wink

you should have atleast 100 friends. That makes you cool. Smile