This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my boyfriend going to go back to her? Should I worry?
11-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Is my boyfriend going to go back to her? Should I worry?
This might be kind of long so I apologize. My boyfriend is 18 and dated this girl for 2 years on and off. It was a really unstable relationship so they broke up every few weeks an would always end up back together. So, this summer I met him while they had been broken up for a few months and he told me they had gotten in a massive fight that was the last straw, and he ended it for good. He always talked crap about her, said he would never talk to her again, he was grateful for a real relationship with me, etc. Then one day one of HER friends texted me out of no where saying, "I think u should know Adam (my bf) and kc (the ex) still talk like they're in love and still together. I called him and broke up with him because he lied to me for so long and I felt betrayed. Well a few weeks later I decided to give him a second chance. She always picks random fights with him and he does the same with her. He tells me that FOR SURE this time he is done with her and he only wants me. He unfriended her on facebook and she finally gave back his promise ring that she STILL wore every day until about a week ago. Am I finally able to relax? Should i trust him this time or should I leave before I get hurt? I love him a lot and I trust him with everything but her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:08 PM

You don't want to be a part of that relationship they have there. He's still in love with her or else he would have never talked to her again. You seem too nice to be hurting urself so I suggest you leave while you still have ur heart.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:08 PM

Leave him...he has too much baggage