This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to stop friends from seeing facebook posts and stuff?
11-09-2012, 01:00 PM
how to stop friends from seeing facebook posts and stuff?
Ok, so my mom won't let me have a facebook unless she is my friend, and I wish she just couldn't see anything I post without figuring out that I blocked her or something. just a few minutes ago I commented jokingly on a friend's wall about how the test we have to take is hard and we will all probably fail it, and within seconds my mom was in my room screaming at me to study for it and slamming the doors. I just wish she couldn't see anything I post, because it is ruining my LIFE. AHH, so if any of you know any handy little tricks, I would greatly appreciate it Wink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:09 PM

Okay umm block her sometimes unblock her so your mom cant get suspioces i know beacause my mom is really smart so i have to trick her sometime but im sure your mom is really smart so block her and un block her Big Grin i hope that helped?

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:09 PM

you could add her to your restricted list but she probably wont like that either

and your mom yelling at you to study isnt her "ruining your life" - when you grow up you will see that there are many more things that are worse than your mom yelling at you

once you have to start paying rent and buying your own food and paying for car insurance life gets a lot harder, so enjoy your youth while you still can