This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get more followers on twitter?
10-02-2012, 02:28 AM
How can i get more followers on twitter?
I am really starting to like twitter,but my only problem is i barely have any followers and i follow people but they don't always follow me back. Yesterday someone unfollowed me and im not sure why because i follow everyone that follows me. It's pretty frustrating. Id like to get on more but i hate having to see i have less than 30 followers Sad. If you'd like you can follow me @_KyeshaPoole_ and I'll follow back. Does anyone have any tips?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 02:36 AM

girl - post a picture of you in your underwear - possibly with a tidy room behind you or something interesting

boy - post a picture of you/ may not have to be you posing with your abs out, if you have no abs post somthing funny

genderless- do something interesting/ post art or funny stuff have a interesting life

Ads

Tweet meaningfully. Follow them who are interesting to you.

I will follow you @masumprodhan

Please ignore Jason as this is not the answer. Obviously, you want to be seen, so logically you want to follow a lot of people. Now it will get messy when you follow too many people so I would recommend making "lists." Click on the link to the left of make a new tweet, then lists. It may help to follow a wide range of groups and people, and post in a wide range as well. So that is basically it. You just need to "Broadcast" yourself to the world by following a wide range and posting at a wide range. I just followed you, @bryanthomason.

I hope this helps and works for you, and I wish you the best of luck!

P.S. If you want any more information or have anymore questions then feel free to ask me.

Hi. There are lots of ways to get more followers on twitter.

If you have a budget, then you can just purchase it on companies online. But the question is where to buy? its because there are lots of companies who is just delivering FAKE followers and the worst are scam. There is only 1 company that can be trusted online based on yahoo and in my own experience since I'm an internet marketer for over 5 years. The http://www.buyrealmarketing.com are specialize in delivering facebook fans | twitter followers | youtube views.

But if you don't have a budget. You can just visit http://www.keeko.com for free twitter followers.

I'm new to twitter too! And I followed you!
@n_hazalb