This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Should I Do Answers Please?
11-09-2012, 01:01 PM
What Should I Do Answers Please?
My evil older cousin got mad because I have more followers than her on twitter so she gave my number out to a bunch of strangers on the internet and I'm really scared. Like legit scared. They already called me once. Like she could of gave it out to anyone. I'm scared guys. What should I do?! Omg please I NEED answers!
Idk if I can call the cops because they were just pranking when they called but she gave it to a bunch of people, (one of my friends sent me the link to a chatroom with TONS of people and she gave out my number, I'm just a teen I dont know what to do!)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:09 PM

Call the cops report your cousin.

Ads

girl calm down its not that hard to change your number

Your cousin sounds like a immature little twit, that may have put you in harms way. You need to tell your parents so they can help you deal with this and help keep you safe. There are so many weirdos & freaks in the world that prey on young girls, that you need to let your parents know what's going on. Do Not answer numbers that you don't recognize, let them go to voice mail. And NEVER give out any info about yourself. Also, you should close down your Twitter account. Stay Safe Sweetie!