This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook apps that DO have a box available not showing up as having it available in app options?
11-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Facebook apps that DO have a box available not showing up as having it available in app options?
I have added apps that I've seen other people have added as boxes on their profile, ex. Profile Song, Mood Stones, etc. Therefore, I know they should have the option available to add them as a profile box. I actually used to have Mood Stones added as box then deleted it for space. I tried to add it again a little while ago, and it doesn't have the Box available (add) option, yet I still see it on other people's profiles? Same goes for Profile Song. I know it can be added as a box, but it isn't showing the option for that in the application settings. Anyone have any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:11 PM

for showing it up again,
just go to 'Boxes' tab on your facebook profile, then search the box you want show up in it, then click pencil on the corner of box, click move to wall tab, done. it'll be added to your profile again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply